Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

HUVr Board Hoax?

What is the HUVr board stuff?
"What began as a summer project in 2010 at the MIT Physics Graduate Program has evolved into one of the most exciting independent products to be developed out of MIT since the high-powered lithium-ion batteries developed by Yet-Ming Chiang in 2001. Our team consists of materials science, electricity & magnetism experts who've solved an important part of one of science's mysteries: the key to antigravity."
I  took antigravity as loosely as possible, suspending my incredulity. However, the kid pushing his hoverboard along [3:05] without touching the ground made me suspicious.

This guy spotted a shadow on the white building that looks to be wires:


And I didn't see the wires these guys claim, but his shirt might move oddly and when he turns his head, I might see something on his back.

This may be promotional material for the new movie or generating funding for this new product they hope to make. Best of luck. (I should have been suspicious by antigravity.)

No comments:

Post a Comment