Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Free and reduced ebook lunches

Note: I do not necessary advocate books listed here. I may not have read them. Sometimes I'll comment, sometimes not, depending on time. I research different items and put it in my wish-list and viola, they're on sale. Eventually, maybe I'll be able to show what I used them for. I have read John C. Maxwell's Failing Forward: How to Make the Most of Your Mistakes, which memory says was good. I bought and have been meaning to read the Stanley Wiater titles.

TALES OF FANTASY & FICTION 
Maynard Sims, Christine Ruggiano, Marilyn K Martin, Edward Ahern, Steven Reasonover, Hollis Whitlock, Reggie Jacobs
AR Jesse (Editor)
Free

The Hidden Body Language Of Flirting: 
Learn To Read Your Love Interests, Friends, And Coworkers 
by Ben Night
Free

The Fiction Writer's Handbook 
by Shelly Lowenkopf 
$0.99

Dark Dreamers: 
Conversations With the Masters of Horror 
by Stanley Wiater 
$1.99

Dark Visions 
- Conversations With The Masters of the Horror Film 
by Stanley Wiater 
$1.99

Be All You Can Be: 
A Challenge to Stretch Your God-Given Potential 
by John C. Maxwell 
$2.51

How to Make People Like You in 90 Seconds or Less 
by Nicholas Boothman 
$2.99

How to Make Someone Fall in Love With You in 90 Minutes or Less 
by Nicholas Boothman 
$2.99

The Flirting Bible 
Fran Greene 
$2.99

No comments:

Post a Comment