Search This Blog

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Top 5 posts of the Top 5 whatevers from one the top annoyingly difficult site to access, Time

Despite the silly title, these are some interesting posts.  My access of the site was difficult at best.  Hopefully, this will be resolved.

  1. Mysterious radio-wave blasts are alive with the sound of music.
  2. The Voyager probes:  Where are they now?
  3. Ways to know you're watching a Steven Spielberg movie (only one is particularly interesting, and that is how he captures viewer and the viewed in one shot).
  4. Top 5 underrated SF movies (I agree with most choices.  I haven't seen Silent Running nor did I know that they were underrated).  
  5. Bartitsu: The Lost Martial Art of Sherlock Holmes
  6. Episode VII Star Wars
  7. Clearly, I can't count.  Worse, this doesn't even link to anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment